Thursday 14 November 2013

quick write /afraid,loves,lost

http://writingprompts.tumblr.com/page/5

strange enough i find this to be 100% true  mainly because i thought of myself , my family and friends . i am afraid of being alone but i know i'm not the only one who has that fear , it's a very scary thought having to experience life alone and not having anyone to turn to when your sad and need a shoulder to cry on or even when your over joyed and want to share that with some body , comfort is the best feeling in the world by far . I love my family and friends they all have done something to open my eyes and not always good things but things that could make me open my eyes and make me wanna do better , they all have a special place in my heart <3 . at only 15 years old i lost my dad to cancer, a person i spent every single day with , and that expierenced changed me  drastically , i lost myself but soon realized i needed to pick up the pieces and i am now smarter than iv'e ever been , i have came a long way in such a short time and everything i do i do for him 04.10.10

No comments:

Post a Comment