Wednesday 16 October 2013

quick write #1 robot servant

if i had a servant robot i would be complete in life .
my robot would be super friendly and fun , it would strive to make me laugh and feel good about myself , my robot would also care a lot about others and give help whenever needed .
my robot would be able to do my hair and makeup and tell me what looks great on me , it would be an amazing cook and it would rub my back when i was tired .
as for appearance my robot would look like a flawless princess . it would move and talk like a true beauty queen my robots features would be awesome ! she would have a built in mirror and could turn into a live slurpee machine ! :) WOOT !

1 comment:

  1. i like your concept of a caring robot, i also like your idea about the robot doing hair and makeup ! maybe your robot could even do nails (;

    ReplyDelete